Holy shit, this is the best depiction I’ve seen of Obi-Wan between Episode III and IV. It’s an absolutely perfect cross between Ewan McGregor and Alec Guiness.
Sideshow Collectibles proudly introduces the next entry in the Star Wars Mythos line, Ben Kenobi. As a nomad, wandering the desert landscape of Tatooine, Obi-Wan carries a unique collection of mementos, the weight of the memories they contain as heavy as the pack itself. Sideshow’s designers and artists explore the period between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, and in a unique presentation offer this character study with both Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor portraits
The Ben Kenobi - Mythos Polystone Statue features:
- Hand Painted and highly detailed Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor portraits for custom display
- Tusken rifle and bladed weapons, disarmed from Raiders during his travels
- Jawa Bandoliers
- Armor from Ben’s service in the Clone Wars
- Keepsakes from Ben’s fallen Master Qui-Gon, poncho and lightsaber
- Anakin’s lightsaber, held by Ben for Luke to come of age
- Water cistern
- Jerba skin rug
My god, I must have it…PLEASE.
This is (these are because it’s two portraits?) GORGEOUS. I don’t know which version is better.
whines loudly and WANTS
I want this so badly. Just…WOW.
omg gi me it
This is sculpted by TrevorGrove on dA. I highly recommend following him if you’re into any popular sci-fi fandoms and/or like to see mind-blowingly lifelike miniature sculptures. His brain is like a mapping computer for replicating real people’s faces on tiny clay figures.
“She is LEIA ORGANA, a rebel princess. The fear in her eyes slowly gives way to anger as the muted crushing sounds of the approaching stormtroopers grow louder. She steps from her hiding place and blasts two troopers with her laser pistol…”
- THE STAR WARS: FROM THE ADVENTURES OF LUKE STARKILLER, THIRD DRAFT (August 1975)